Job Title: High Care Quality Co Ordinator
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
Hours: Monday to Friday
Week 1: 6am-2pm / Week 2: 2pm-10pm
- Self-motivated, driven & Committed
- Adopts high personal and professional standards.
- Influential, capable of developing relationships at all levels within the business.
- Strong initiative – a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Delivers on commitments and expectations.
- Being of open mind with a willingness to adopt new methods and changes as required.
- Driven to deliver the best for our staff and customers.
- Good computer skills- SI/Redzone/Microsoft/Excel/
- Customer service skills- personable/confident/fast acting/proactive.
- Attention to detail, meticulous.
The High Care Quality Co Ordinator is responsible to ensure that excellent GMP standards are adhered to within the High Care Area and that non-conformances and complaints are investigated thoroughly, closed out and reviewed..
Role specific responsibilities: -
- Manage the complaints email alongside the Technical Services Administrator. Investigate customer complaints, responding and actioning in a timely manner. Be proactive in resolving issues and actively work to reduce complaint levels.
- Make sure staff are kept informed of complaints and issues and how to avoid them, including maintaining the ‘Top Three Complaints’ board
- Training of staff where required
- CCP audits
- BRC system audits
- Monthly GMP / Fabrication / Hygiene Audits in all areas across the site (alternating with other members of the department)
- Raise non conformances where appropriate from walk rounds, be proactive in helping to resolve issues raised.
- Working alongside other departments to find successful preventative measures. Closing out non conformances in a timely manner.
- Managing the non-conformance register and assisting departments with root cause analysis and close outs.
- Ensure that Incident reports are actioned, reviewed and closed out in a timely manner.
- Assist with BRC and customer internal audits as required.
- Assist with holiday cover within the department where required
- Assist production as required where there are issues eg product on hold
- You will adhere to and promote the company food safety policies continue to meet our responsibilities to customers by providing authentic, consistently high-quality products, which will surpass their expectations in quality, food safety, integrity, legality and service.
- Health & Safety
- You will follow company health and safety policies to ensure that whilst working, you will do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury, injury to others and damage to property.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss