£24,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
• Experience working as a Handyman / Handywoman / Maintenance Operative or similar
• Experience of painting and decorating
• Plumbing skills
• Electrical skills would be highly beneficial
• Experience with rapid rise doors would be ideal
• Any experience with tiling, flooring and joinery is beneficial
• Able to use hand/power tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to self-start, have a can-do attitude and work well as part of a team
Your duties will include...
• Reacting quickly to any issues that arise across the site
• Undertaking routine maintenance
• Painting and decorating
• Managing various ongoing projects
• Ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Ordering of consumable where required
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.