HR Manager / Business Partner
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes.
• Minimum CIPD level 5 Qualification
• Drivers license and myust be willing to use own vechile
• Proven knowledge of employment legislation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Diplomatic with good negotiation skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Outstanding administrative and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Assertive and confident
• Ability to work with personnel at all levels
• Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
To develop cross functional relationships within the business and to develop and build business knowledge and commercial awareness by working closely with managers, employees and team members. Duties included….
• Grievance and disciplinary processes
• Talent acquisition
• Employment Processing
• Compensation & benefits
• Health and Welfare benefits
• Training and Development
• Records Management
• Health & Saftey
• Succession Planning
• Employee relations and rentention
• Performance Management
• Legal Compliance, and labor relations
• Completing personnel transactions
• Administration Tasks
Our client is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. They are currently looking for an HR Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting position.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.