HGV LGV CLASS 1 CE TRUNK DRIVER Days/Nights - Sheffield
- Day or Night Shifts available. (Flexible start times)
- LTD Pay Rate: Days: Mon-Fri £12.00/hr
- LTD Pay Rate: Nights: Mon-Fri £13/hr Ltd
- All hours - Sat £14.00/hr Sun £16.00/hr
- !!! - Regular, on-going work
Working with a well-known distribution company in Shefield. Our client requires experienced LGV class 1 drivers for trunking work. The role is mainly inter-depot trunks delivering and collecting loads of chilled, ambient goods. The driver will be given a set of notes for the deliveries or collections for each day they work, and blue pallet drop/collect notes if appropriate. There are no retail drops required. Our client can offer long regular shifts 12+ hrs a day and oportunity for extra work on weekends. For the right candidate the work can be ongoing.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
• Must hold a valid CAT CE licence (minimum 6 months)
• No more than 6 points on your licence.
• Must hold a valid Tacho Card and CPC Card
For more Vacancies in this area plese contact us on: 01422 371 097.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.