HGV LGV CLASS 1 CE TRUNK DRIVER DAYS or NIGHTS
PAYE pay Rates:
- Days: Monday-Friday £11.86/hr
- Nights: Monday-Friday £12.86/hr
- Saturday £14.00/hr Sunday £16.00/hr
- Regular, on-going work
- Umbrella rates are available
Working with a well-known distribution company in Sheffield. Our client requires experienced LGV class 1 drivers for trunking work. The role is mainly inter-depot trunks delivering and collecting loads of chilled, ambient goods. The driver will be given a set of notes for the deliveries or collections for each day they work, and blue pallet drop/collect notes if appropriate.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
• Must hold a valid CAT CE licence (more than 1 year)
• No more than 6 points on your licence.
• Must hold a valid Tacho Card and CPC Card
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.