Our Client based in Ilkeston is looking for additional support during busy period.
The work would be driving a Class 1 flat bed delivering wooden trusses to building sites.
The driver would carry out 1 - 3 drops per day. Upon start of the day, trusses are already loaded on trailer, driver needs to strap the load.
On the collection driver needs to undo the straps and load is being taken off be either FLT or a crane.
Deliveries aren't time sensitive so there is no pressure on the driver.
Work is predominantly Monday - Friday with 0600 start times, average working week is 55 - 60 hours.
All drivers need to be prepared to do a Night Out when required, all units are suitable for sleeping in the cab.
- Monday – Friday (up to 8 hrs): £13.50 LTD
- Monday – Friday (over 8 hrs): £17 LTD
- Night Out - £25
Suitable Applicant Requirements for both roles:
- Must be over 25
- Must hold a valid CPC Card.
- Must hold a valid CAT C+E licence.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tachograph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence, No DDs, DRs or Ins.
- Held licence for 2 years.
Please email C.Vs to EM.Logistics@proman-uk.com or call 01158382017.