PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced Grinding/Linishing Operatives for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- Removing any defects from frames.
- Working with small hand tools.
- Using measuring equipment .
- De-burring/Linishing of small and large components.
- Fettling / finishing.
- Collecting and finishing products ready for inspection.
- General housekeeping duties.
The candidate: -
- Be able to work all of the below shifts.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work with frames in the range of 2mm to 4mm in thickness.
- Ideally 2 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Days- Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and 8am-4pm Friday
Rotating Shifts- Monday to Thursday 6.30am-2.15pm and 6.30am-1.45pm Friday
Monday to Thursday 2.15pm-10pm and 1.45pm to 9.30pm Friday
Night shifts- Sunday to Wednesday 10pm-6.30am and 10pm-5.30am
Continental Shifts- Four on four off shifts- 12-hour day and nights
Rate of pay: -
Days- £9.74 per hour
Rotating Shifts- £10.94 per hour
Nights and Continental Shifts- £11.69 per hour
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/GLOP or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.