Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Warrington, Lancashire
Salary: Up to £25,000
- Strong experience in producing, art working and delivering a range of printed materials including packaging, magazine designs, leaflets and other printed/tangible media.
- Experienced in practical design skills, including layout and typography for web and print.
- Experience with creating and working to brand guidelines and style guides is desirable.
- Must be highly skilled at using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Must have an understanding of website functionality and information architecture, including an understanding of wireframes and mock-ups.
- The ability to demonstrate a good understanding of digital and social media marketing.
- Must have a keen interest in new & emerging trends.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to positively solve problems.
- Lots of positive energy and great team spirit is key!
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.