Job Title: Graduate Test Engineer
Salary £23,000 - £29,500 pa DOE
Monday to Friday – 8.30am-4.30pm
Location: Bakewell, Derbyshire
Due to continued growth my client a leading manufacturing company are looking to recruit a graduate Test Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity a graduate to get some hands-on engineering experience. The successful candidate will be testing, calibrating and repairing of a wide variety of electronic assemblies. Functional testing of both new and existing product at the sub-assembly, PCB and the completed instrument level
The successful candidate will have:-
- Must possess strong technical skills and be able to fault find at the PCB level. The ability to interpret a schematic circuit diagram is therefore critical.
- Must have some degree of manufacturing experience and be able to repair PCB assemblies.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and be able to manage multiple activities at once.
- Must have been an effective communicator and be able to provide accurate information to relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Must be capable of working to deadlines.
- Must have good analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Must be able to use initiative and work independently and proactively.
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to demonstrate possession of the Company Values - Accountability & Ownership
- Honesty & Integrity
- High Standards
- Supporting Others
- Educated to HNC level in electronics (or equivalent experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake the testing a wide variety of electronic assemblies, from discrete PCB’s to finished product.
- Be able to fault find and repair product both at the PCB level and finished product.
- To be able to record test results accurately.
- Be able to review test data and determine opportunities for improvement in yield and process performance.
The business is a medium sized company but is part of a worldwide organisation with a worldwide scope. It has a family feel whilst remaining corporate with plenty of company social events.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss