Graduate Sales Engineer
£22k – £25k doe
Mon – Fri
My well-established client based in Knutsford is looking to bring in a Graduate Sales Engineer. The ideal candidate will have Completed a degree in Engineering and looking to get into a sales Engineer role.
Responsibilities of Graduate sales engineer
- Taking customers queries via phone and email.
- Technically and commercially assess orders and ensure we offer them the correct products.
- Produce quotations liaising with other departments.
- Follow up enquiries to ensures maximising sales.
- Laisse and support external departments sales force, Agents, and Distributors
- Attend and assist in customer visits both on and off site.
The successful internal sales candidate
- Able to competently read engineering drawings.
- Will Manage a number of international Customers.
- Be able to think outside the box and make decisions at the appropriate level.
- Working to tight deadlines dealing with high end decision makers
- Take ownership and organise own work loads.
- Have an Engineering degree.
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff. We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.winsearch.ukand follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss