Graduate HR administrator
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Full time permanent
- Generating and processing paperwork related to the full Employee lifecycle – starters, leavers etc.
- Completing audits on Employee Files
- Compiling and updating employee references, clearances and DBS checks
- Monitoring and Co-ordinating all Employee training renewals
- Producing Correspondence for all changes to Employee terms and conditions as directed
- Maintaining attendance records
- Completing Inductions with New Employees
- Data Gathering tasks
- Data Analysis Tasks
- Ensure the HR system, Success Factors, is up to date
- Providing support to the HR / H&S Manager with ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential at all times
- HR Qualification
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work alone and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss