Goods In QC Inspector
£24,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm (3.30pm Friday)
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Experience working in a QC Inspector role
• Experience of working in goods in / receipt
• Familiar with BRC and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
• HACCP Qualifications desirable
• Experience with chemicals and/or packaging
• Able to work as part of a cross functional team and manage relationships with others
• Able to plan, control and prioritise the workload to ensure minimal impact and delays to process and systems
• Strong attention to detail.
• Conduct the role in a consistent and clear manner to maintain quality standards.
• Computer literate with good numeric skills
• Internal Audit Qualifications/experience desirable
Your duties will include...
• Inspect deliveries on arrival for hygiene, damage, and evidence of tampering.
• Ensuring that the identity of goods is verified against purchase orders and delivery paperwork.
• Ensuring Certificate of analysis is present with all chemical deliveries and matches what has been delivered.
• Undertake sampling exercise for risk identified raw materials/components
• Responsible for accepting or rejecting delivered goods including free-issued customer materials.
• Responsible for verifying printed materials/labels against the approved artwork/pantone books for release into the warehouse and booking into the stock system.
• Responsible for checking the compatibility of bottles, caps and other components and ensuring that specifications are met for release into the warehouse and booking into the stock system.
• Entering accepted goods into the stock system and generating and applying the pass ticket to the physical stock for release into the designated warehouse.
• Responsible for communicating and reporting any non-conforming goods with the wider team for further action.
• Ensure the correct version of documents are used in production
• Support with customer and accreditation audits
• Support with maintaining the QMS including document control, traceability, and internal audits.
• File records and documents for the QMS
• Support with non-conformance investigations and implementing corrective and preventive actions
An exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 5 years and we wish to build a culture around enthusiastic, dynamic culture, motivated around employees that wish to drive excellence, quality, integrity and energy into the work place.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.