German Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 per annum
Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes...
• Minimum of 1 year experience working within a Customer Service role or similar
• Experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Experience working in logistics / warehousing / distribution would be advantageous
• MS Office, MS Excel skills – intermediate
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• The skills and experience to understand and manage client expectations
• The ability to be a good team player
Your duties will include...
• Liaise with couriers and clients (Internal and external), providing accurate data in relation to stock availability and delivery information
• Keeping an accurate and up to date database of customer address records
• Day to day liaison with the Logistics and Account Management teams
• Order processing, working within contractual service levels
• Direct liaison with clients
• Deal with queries and complaints in polite and timely fashion
Our client, a leading company within the marketing industry, is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temp to perm basis.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.