French / German / UK Sales Coordinator
Full Time Permanent Position
Monday - Friday – Hours between 8am-5.30pm (37.5 hours)
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English, be able to converse with customers in France or Germany
- Previous experience in a bilingual customer services position in an office, in a supply chain environment
- Experience working as an account manager, order processor or sales administrator or import/export clerk would be beneficial
- Good communication & relationship-building skills across all levels
- Must be well organised, able to prioritise own workload & work to deadlines
- High level of self-motivation
- Experience with SAP would be a strong advantage
- Answering incoming customer queries (from the UK & abroad)
- Order processing
- Active sourcing of information for clients internally (product availability etc.)
- Accurate input of any customer information and orders on the company's system
- General administration related to orders, deliveries & department relevant administration procedures
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Providing general support on an ad-hoc basis
Our client, based in Wigan, is looking for a French / German / UK Sales Coordinator to join its expanding team. The company has an excellent reputation in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class organisation with opportunities for progression and development.
PROMANacts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our websitehttp://www.proman-uk.com/and follow us on LinkedIn.