German / French Account Manager
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm or 8.00am-4.30pm
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum dependent on experience + Quarterly Bonus
Full time - Permanent
To perform the job successfully, an individual must accomplish the following position objectives:
• Process orders, whether received by telephone, e-mail or fax, meeting the required standards of performance at all times.
• Liaise with Sales Engineers as required to provide a professional response to incoming product enquiries and quotation requests.
• Provide a quality service to the customer.
• Acquire a working knowledge of the full range of products, through independent and structured training and experience.
• Competently use IT systems, databases and programmes.
• Provide quotations, as requested, for products and follow up, when necessary, to secure an order.
• Present all applicable buying information to the customer, including special stock, related substitutions and any relevant additional products that would enhance the customer experience.
• Be aware of the manufacturing capabilities in the UK and impact on delivery times.
• Participate in any sales related programme that may be introduced.
• Such other duties may arrive from time to time.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, qualities and attributes…
• You must be Fluent in either French or German, both written and verbal.
• Working for a third party logistics / warehouse / distribution company is a must.
• Competent in the use of IT systems such as email, Microsoft Office and ERP.
• Understanding and competence in following the company’s QA procedures for sales administration.
• Work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
• Team player
• Able to multitask
• Ability to organize and prioritise tasks.
• Able to communicate clearly
Our client, is a 3PL company. They are currently looking for a French / German Account Manager on a permanent contract.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.