Reach // VNA // Counterbalance
£11.42 - £20.39
Proman are looking to recruit several experienced Forklift Truck Counterbalance OR Reach Drivers to work at an industry leading automotive manufacturer based in Berry Hill Industrial Estate (Droitwich).
Monday – Friday (39h/week). Rotational shift pattern only.
• AM: – 06:00 am – 14:15 pm (Friday 6:00 am - 11:45 am)
• PM: – 14:15 pm – 22:30 pm (Friday 11:45 am – 17:45 pm)
- Always operate a forklift truck
- Feeding the production line with materials
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- Fallowing all health and safety regulations.
Pay rates and benefits include:
- £11.42 per hour for your first 39 hours
- £15.29 per hour after 39 hours
- £20.39 – Sunday rate
- Paid breaks
- 33 days holiday
- Onsite Free Parking
- Onsite Canteen plus food truck
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- PPE and Uniform Provided
- Planed shutdowns - 2 weeks summer shutdown (July/August); Christmas
- You must have a valid, up-to-date accredited license (ITSSAR or RTITB).
- Willing to be flexible to work rotating shift and potential overtime when the business requires.
- Previous experience working as a VNA or Counterbalance or Reach truck driver.
If you’d like to apply for the FLT position position in Droitwich, please press APPLY or send your CV at Grupo.Droitwich@proman-uk.com. A consultant will call you back with an induction time and date ASAP!
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss