FLT - Counterbalance - Bendy - Reach Truck Drivers needed
Saint Helens WA9
Shifts: Different shifts available
Rate of pay: Different pay rates
It is a long-term position with guaranteed temp to perm after 12 weeks
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the paper industry manufacturing products such as Napkins, tissues, kitchen and toilet rolls. We are currently looking for drivers for the warehouse department. This is a long term job with guaranteed Permanent contract after 12 weeks. There are plenty of progressions within the company with a salary increase after 12 weeks to up to £12.50/hour.
· £11/hour Either Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm or Monday to Friday 2pm - 22pm
As a forklift truck operator, your main duties would include:
· performing other warehouse tasks like picking, packing and despatch
· moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
· stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
· checking loads are secure
· stacking empty pallets
· performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery (if the truck is electric)
· helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary
To be successful, you need to:
· have a valid or expired license/certificate (In-house license is valid) to operate FLT trucks (Counterbalance)-RTITB, ITSSAR or Have previous experinece operating one of the following trucks FLT / COUNTERBALANCE / REACH / BENDY
· be punctual and reliable
· be able to organise and prioritise workload
· have good numeracy and literacy skills
Proman Recruitment is currently looking for FLT / Counterbalance / Bendy / Reach Operators on behalf of our leading client. The company offers a lot of progression careers for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for the role, then please apply with your CV via the portal or call 0161 746 8167 quoting reference A3/HMZ/DRIVPOP.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss