Baguley, Wythenshawe, Manchester
Monday to Friday (Overtime is optional at weekends)
22:00-06:00 (£9.15ph, this is a night shift)
Our client whom is based in Wythenshawe, due to recent changes to their in-house packaging capability means our client is perfectly equipped to pack under other company and brand labels increasing their order intake massively. Specialising in contract packing, offering a highly efficient service in the distribution and packing of sliced and grated cheese. On behalf of our client Proman are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join there rapidly growing team as their services grow in the New Year.
· Slicing and grating different types off cheese
· Weighing and packing cheese ready for dispatch
· Finishing off the product to the company’s high standard
· You will need a good understanding of the client’s hygiene and factory rules (which you will have training for before you start work)
· Reporting any defects to a supervisor
*Please Note- Our client does not produce cheese on site, it is delivered in slabs ready to be grated and sliced. Candidates must be ok with working in a chilled environment of around 7c*
If you feel this vacancy could be for you, then apply with your CV via the portal.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.