Food Production Operative
LOCATION: Sherburn in Elmet (LS25 - North Yorkshire)
The company: Our client is a very successful family-run business based in Sherburn-in-Elmet. They are a Global company with sites in the USA, Thailand and the UK and they specialise in the manufacturing and supply of confectionary to some very well-known companies.As a result of a growing order book, they are currently looking for experienced Food Production Operatives to join their team.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS DESIRABLE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO THE LOCATION AND START TIMES.
Immediate starts available, full training provided and long-term opportunities as they are busy all year round so regular work is very likely.
PAY RATE :
- £8.30 per hour increasing to £10.05 per hour for Afters & Nights after 12 weeks
- Shifts: 3 different patterns available (all 40 hours per week) for Food Production Operative role:
- Monday - Friday 6am-2pm - DAYS
- Monday - Friday 2pm-10pm - AFTERS
- Monday - Friday 10pm-6am – NIGHTS
Your main responsibilities as a Food Production Operative will be :
- Preparing food products for baking
- Working on a line packing food products
- Palletising completed products
- Ensure that all products meet required specification
- To ensure accurate recording and documentation of downtime and production information
Attributes for Food Production Operative role:
- Previous experience within Food Production is advantageous
- Able to work towards tight deadlines and targets
- Packing, Quality Checking and Warehouse experience
- Ability and willingness to perform manual work
- A good level of English for this role is required
To apply for the role please apply online with your updated CV , send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01422 315 591 today.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.