PROMAN are currently recruiting a Food Production Supervisor for our client based in Preston to work on their afternoon shift.
In this role, you will be responsible for the back shift, managing the production staff, equipment and resources.
- Supervising production operatives in designated areas ensuring they are punctual, efficient and wearing the correct PPE.
- Leading and developing the team to ensure production in maximised through effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Inspect and record the condition of equipment and utensils, reporting damage and suitability.
- To assist in the manufacture and packing of all food products produced.
- Operating machinery and equipment as required for the role.
- Carrying out a variety of cleaning duties.
- Populate and maintain production maintenance report and data base.
- Assisting with the achievement of production targets.
- Populate and maintain production report data base.
- Minimising production costs and wastage.
- Assist with production planning.
- Reporting any accident accidents, unsafe acts or conditions to your line manager.
- Reporting Food Safety concerns.
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies, procedures and regulations whilst maintaining a suitable and safe working environment.
- Working in collaboration with other departments within the business.
- Successful candidates will have previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with working with food or within the supply chain industry.
- Customer focused.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
Hours of work: -
Monday to Thursday 2pm-10pm and 1pm-8pm on a Friday
Pay rate: -
£10.72 per hour (Made up of £8.72 plus £2 shift allowance).
Please note the position starts on an initial temporary basis. However, the role is on a 12-week temp to perm basis due to continued growth and success of the business.
If you feel the above role is for you, please apply with your CV below or call 0161 748 8610 quoting reference B4/PRE/FPS.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.