Food Production Operatives required in Burnley
- Working on various production lines dealing with diverse product ranges.
- Packing the finished products.
- Labelling and quality control - ensuring all products are finished to the company's high standards and are suitable for the client's use.
- Decorating and finishing off the bakery products.
- Loading and unloading ovens.
- Mixing raw mixes once trained.
- Working to health and safety regulations
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (40 hour working week)
40 hours - £8.91 per hour
40 hours + Monday to Saturday - £13.37 per hour
Overtime on Sunday if completed 40 hours - £17.82 per hour
Benefits of the role
- Consistent and regular hours
- Permanent opportunities available
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme’s available
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please call 0161 748 8610 quoting reference B4/BUR/FOOD or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.