PROMAN are currently recruiting for Food Production Operative’s to work for our client in Bamber Bridge, Preston. Our client is a leading food supplier to the retail, convenience and wholesale sector.
Job Duties: -
- Filling sandwiches and working on production lines.
- Packing finish goods and labelling.
- Quality checking.
- Loading machines with food products (Mainly meat so you must be comfortable handling raw meat).
- Hygiene work- cleaning machines and working environment.
- Moving stock from department to department.
Please note some areas of the shop floor are chilled so you have to be comfortable working in a cold environment. With some aspects of the job involving cleaning (Tends to be jet washing machinery) you also need to be comfortable working with this role.
Hours of work: -
Monday to Thursday 6am-2pm and 6am-1pm on Friday
Monday to Thursday 6.15am-2.15pm and 6.15am-1.15pm on Friday
Pay Rate: -
Over 25 - £8.72 per hour (36.5 hour working week)
Overtime paid at £13.08 and £17.44 per hour after the completion of 36.5 hours
Under 25 - £8.20 per hour (36.5 hour working week)
Overtime paid at £10.25 and £16.40 per hour after the completion of 36.5 hours.
Benefits of the role
- Consistent and regular hours
- Permanent opportunities available
- Progression routes available.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme’s available
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping
To apply please call 0161 749 9897 and quote B4/PRES/62 or forward your CV.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.