Food Production Operative:
We are looking to recruit experienced food production operative's to work for our client based in Whitefield. The company itself are one of the leading producers of Pork and Beef across the world.
Please find below the duties involved in the role :
- Processing and packing Pork; salting and smoking.
- Order picking- single or bulk picks.
- Hygiene work- Unassemble machinery to clean and reassemble.
- Light butchery work- cutting and trimming pork and beef (Training provided + can lead to full time butcher role- £9.00-10.50 per hour once qualified).
Successful candidates are desired to :
- Have previous experience working with food or comfortable to do so.
- Be able to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Willing to learn.
The hours of work for the role are either Monday to Thursday 7am-4.30pm and Friday 7am-3.30pm. Please note a flexible approach is required as regular overtime is required. Overtime is available during the week but also Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The rate of pay for the role is £8.21 per hour, with overtime being paid at £12.32 per hour for overtime midweek and Saturday. If you work any hours Sunday the rate of pay is £16.42 per hour .
(Please note the rate of pay depends on the role you'll be doing; pay increases are given if people are required to do a more skilled role).
Please note this is a temporary position but can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate after the completion of 12 weeks. The positions available are long term and this is why the company invest a lot of training into you once you start.
If you think this is the job for you then please submit your CV or call PROMAN on 0161 749 9239