Hours 6am-4pm OR 6:30am-4:30pm
Rate: £8.23 p/hr
Days: Monday - Friday
Proman is currently looking for Food Production Operatives to work for one of our clients based in the Trafford Park area. Our client is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of prepared raw poultry to retail and food service manufacturers, who in turn supply international, national and regional retailers and food service companies.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for making sure that produce is meeting standards of quality and safety. You will also be responsible for ensuring efficient production as well as hitting the targets. Your other duties will include:
- Taking accurate measurements i.e. weight, temperature, condition
- Work in accordance with creating “right first time” operating system
- Work efficiently
- To ensure good hygiene and housekeeping standards are applied at all times
- To ensure the materials and product are handled in accordance to food hygiene procedures
- Check qualities and quantities of the product according to specifications/recipes
- Fill relevant paperwork
To be successful, you will need to be:
- Reliable & Punctual
- Numerate & Literate
- Be able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Having previous experience in this sector is advantageous but not required.
- Be able to receive and give training whenever required
- Be able to work independently as well as in the Team
- Be able to work in cold environment (about 4C)
You will be working day shifts 6am-4pm/6:30am-4:30pm Monday until Friday
This is an ongoing Temp-2-Perm position for the most suitable candidates.
This is a very exciting opportunity for candidates who are interested in the food production sector. You do not need previous experience in this sector as full training is provided to you.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV via this portal or call SupplyA on 0161 746 8555.