Food Production Operative
Monday-Friday (Optional extra hours at weekends available)
6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
£8.21ph (AM Shift) / £8.42ph (PM Shift) / £8.62ph (Night Shift)
There are TEMP-PERM opportunities available at this company for the right candidates.
Proman are currently recruiting for a number of food production operatives to join their team.
Our client is the UK’s largest independent cheese processing company and they supply grated, block and continental cheese throughout Europe.
As a food production operative you will be responsible for the following;
- Slicing and grating different types of cheese.
- Weighing and packing ready for despatch
- Finishing off products to the highest standard
- Have a good understanding of the company’s hygiene and factory rules
- Quality checking and reporting any defected products to the supervisor
Please note, this company does not produce cheese. The cheese arrives ready to be grated etc. Therefore candidates must be ok working in a chilled environment of around 7C.
This is a very exciting opportunity for candidates who are interested in the food production sector. You do not need previous experience in this sector as full training is provided to you.
If you want to apply for this position please forward your CV via this portal or call SupplyA on 0161 746 7908.