Role: Food Production Operative
Hours: 3 Shifts Available – 6am-2.30pm OR 2pm-10.30pm OR 10pm-6.30am
Rates: £8.21 (AM Shift), £8.71 (PM Shift), £10.92 (Nights)
Flexibility in working hours would be hugely beneficial however if you would prefer only one shift then this is absolutely fine.
We at Proman are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Wythenshawe. Our client is a leading provider of Frozen foods and has great access to all public transport links. Once working here you will have access to an onsite canteen and free car parking.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Reliable. Attendance is crucial in this role
- Able to follow basic food safety standards
- Finishing off products to the highest standard
- Packing and despatching finished products
- Quality checking and reporting any defected products to the supervisor
- Ok to work in a chilled environment. (This is not constant but some areas of the factory will be chilled).
Previous experience working in a food production environment would be beneficial but is not a necessity. Training and required PPE will all be provided.
If you want to apply for this role please apply by sending your CV through this job portal or call us on 0161 746 7908.