Fitter / Service Engineer
£11.50 per hour (raising to £12.50 after training has completed)
1 in 3 weeks on call paid at a premium with overtime available
Company Van + Fuel
My Client is looking for an experienced Fitter to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. This is a regional role covering customers in the Hertfordshire area.
This is an ideal role for any candidate with a mechanical background, looking to progress into a fitting based position. Full training will be given and no qualifications are required however, it is ESSENTIAL that you have worked in an assembly/fitting environment before in some capacity.
- Servicing of industrial equipment
- Fault finding
- Repairing equipment
- Assembly of industrial equipment
- Working at height
- Representing the company at site level
- Flexibility with hours; required to work on call once every three weeks (paid at a premium rate) also may be required to stay later when on site with a customer to see job through to completion (again this is paid at a premium rate)
- Previous experience of working within an assembly/ fitting environment
- Comfortable working at height
- Experience using hand tools
This is an exciting role for any candidate wishing to grow and develop their skills with a leading manufacturer who has a worldwide scope.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.