Permanent, Full-Time Position
Monday – Friday – 08:30 – 17:00
Up to £21,000 p.a.
This vacancy is due to start ASAP
This role will include a variety of task and will require someone with the ability to learn quickly. Duties will include the following:
- Liaising with the shared service centre to process cost invoices
- Log and process supplier invoices in the Finance system
- Handling supplier queries and requirements
- Record daily cash receipts from customers
- Reconcile accounts payable
- Assisting with the management of supplier accounts
- General administration
- You will be the main point of contact both internally and externally and as such it is essential that you are confident in handling queries and liaising with people at all levels on a professional basis
- Minimum of 2 years office experience
- Experience in working with Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within a finance team is beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Organisation & Commercial awareness
- Highly Organised
- Deadline focused
- Team Player
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Willing to assist other members of the department as and when required
- Excel skills
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a Freight company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.