Job Title: Fabrication Machine Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
The role of Bespoke Production Operative is working in a workshop environment to complete bespoke production of goods for customer orders. It is a multifunctional role requiring knowledge and practical skills for bending, measuring, cutting, drilling and assembly of goods. Additionally working in other areas of the operations based on workload demands.
· Previous fabrication or production experience essential·
· Be an effective multi-tasker and collaborative team player, with clear communication and interpersonal skills.
· Understanding basic trigonometry and engineering principles
· Able to follow H&S procedures
· Able to work on their own or as part of a team
· Demonstrate commitment and flexibility.
Bespoke Production Operative :
· Aptitude for continuous improvement of processes and operations.
· Delivering accurate bespoke products to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines
· Ensuring H&S is observed at all times, and maintaining clean and tidy working environment
· Optimising stock consumption, and reducing waste of materials
· Updating time schedules and process documentation
· Training other team members
· Assembly of made to measure products
· Competent use and maintenance of Saws and equipment
· Making display boards and samples.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss