Warehouse Operatives Required in Widnes - Immediate start available
If you are looking for full time hours position and you are happy to work as a part of the team, you are the right candidate to join Proman!
General advert: Proman currently have clients around Runcorn area and they are looking for right candidates to join their team.
Position: FLT Driver (PPT, Counterbalance, Reach truck, VNA)
- you will be required to work anywhere within the warehouse environment,
- loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
- moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- stacking empty pallets
- performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery (if the truck is electric)
- helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary
- 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, rotating, days and nights, overtime available
- Temp to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Permanent contract from day 1
- standard rate starts from £11.42
- overtime rate up to £17.50
- On-site parking
- Canteen with vending machines
- 28 days holiday per year
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Proman incentives
- Proman support
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. All candidates with a solid work history in the past 18 months are encouraged to apply.
If you are available for an immediate start please apply with a copy of your CV now or call 0151 317 4924.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss