ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general supervision, FLT Truck Operator to ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of products.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Promote safe work environment through personal actions.
2) Load and unload trucks and containers using equipment provided in safe and efficient manner.
3) Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
4) Clear work area of loose items sweep area as needed.
5) Report faulty equipment, damages, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
6) Use FLT and accompanied machinery.
7) Off truck duties
8) Other duties as assigned.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work on PC/ mobile scanner
Hours of Work (2 shifts patterners)
Monday to Friday 0730 – 1530 Days
Monday to Friday 6-2 & 2-10 Rotating shifts
Candidates must have the capacity to work both shift patterners.
£10.01 0-40 Per week Monday to Friday Days
£12.51 0-40 Per week Monday to Friday Rotating shifts
Overtime rates apply
Temp to Perm role after 12 weeks completed
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you think this is the job for you then please submit your CV or call '0161 749 3310'
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss