PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced FLT Counterbalance and Reach Drivers for our client in Chorley. Our client is looking for candidates to join their team on an initial temporary basis, but permanent opportunities are available after 8 weeks due to continued growth and success.
Job Duties: -
- Stock movement using FLT.
- Loading and Unloading using FLT.
- Working within the Dispatch or goods inward team to ensure all deliveries are checked.
- Ensured all Customer delivery requirements are met.
- Stock management.
- Processing orders using warehouse software.
- Ensuring a smooth-running process in the warehouse department making sure timelines are adhered too.
- Housekeeping of the department and ensuring health and safety guidelines are met.
- Picking and packing to a high standard.
- Producing picking lists.
- Processing orders.
- Managing international dispatches. ie paperwork.
Valid and In date FLT Counterbalance and Reach licences are essential for this role.
Hours of work: -
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Initially whilst training you will be required to work a combination of 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm and 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: -
£9.50-10.00 per hour depending on experience.
Once permanent, the rate of pay increases to £10.50 per hour.
Benefits of the role: -
- Consistent and regular hours.
- Permanent opportunities available.
- Progression routes available.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme’s available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping
To apply please call 0161 749 9897 and quote B4/CHOR/FLT or forward your CV.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.