PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced FLT Counterbalance Drivers for our client based in Ramsbottom, Bury.
Main Duties: -
- Driving FLT Counterbalance with standard fork attachment
- unloading pallets from trucks
- moving stock around the factory and warehouse
- Driving FLT Counterbalance with 4m boom attachment
- unloading trucks
Hours of work:
The hours of work for this role are:
- Days- 7am-7pm Monday to Thursday
- Nights- 7pm- 7am Sunday to Wednesday
Please note these shifts are on a four week rotation (4 weeks on days then four weeks on nights) so you will need to be able to work both days and night shifts.
Regular overtime is available especially during peak periods.
Days- £9.15 per hour (48 hour working week)-Overtime paid after 40 hours at £13.73 per hour.
Nights- £9.73 per hour (48 hour working week)-Overtime paid after 40 hours at £14.60 per hour.
Benefits of the role:
- Consistent work- regular 48 hours + per week.
- Inclusive atmosphere - feel part of the company from day one.
- Employee of the month competition with prizes awarded.
- Welcome pack- including uniform and water bottle
Please note that the role starts initially on temporary basis to cover peak period but there might be permanent opportunities for the right person.
Please send your CV or call 0161 749 9239.