PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced FLT Bendi and VNA to work for our client in Heywood on weekly rotating shifts. Our client is a leading provider of ink and coatings across the world.
They are looking to add a number of FLT Driver’s to their team due to continued growth and success.
- Order Picking- working off pick lists, picking customer’s orders (Both individual picks and case picks).
- Boxing up pallets ready for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading containers by FLT.
- Moving stocks around the warehouse using FLT.
- Quality control- ensuring all goods are fit for purpose when leaving the warehouse.
** Successful candidates need to hold FLT Bendi and VNA drivers **
Please note; FLT Counterbalance work is available as well but you would need to hold a valid licence, as well as a FLT Bendi OR VNA licence.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday-
Week one- 6am-2.30pm Week two- 2pm-10.30pm
** Weekly rotating shifts **
The pay rate for the role starts at £10.11 per hour with overtime being paid at time and a half.
This is an initial temporary position with long term prospects. Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidates who show willingness to work, learn and good attendance.
Immediate starts are available.
To apply; please forward your CV or call Ashleigh or Dorota, on 0161 749 9239.