Operations Coordinator – Sea Export
£35,000 - £40,000 PA (DOE)
08:30 – 17:30 / Monday – Friday
Twickenham (Hybrid Potentail)
The role of an Operations Coordinator exists to meet customer requirements with the provision of freight forwarding and logistics services. You will be reporting into the Operations Manager and must have at least 5 years’ experience within Freight Forwarding / Export
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience within Freight Forwarding / Logistics
- Experience within Sea Freight (Export)
- Experience using ‘Destin8’ / ‘CNS’ (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Export cycle (Start to finish)
- Vast knowledge of Customs Clearance
- PC literate / MS office knowledge
- Good communication
- To arrange / coordinate the movement of goods in line with company policy and customer requirements within agreed time and cost frames.
- To ensure all documentation in completed in line with regulatory and company quality procedures
- To ensure invoices are raised accurately and within agreed team KPI’s
- To provide accurate quotations within agreed KPI’s
- To assist with activities as required within the Team
- Ensure shipments are invoiced within agreed timeframe
- Coordinate with overseas offices (M2M) and network partners and arrange freight forwarding services as required
- Ensure full compliance with all legislative process (e.g. clearance instructions, HS code management, deferment compliance.
- Ensure agreed customs processes maintained and accurate declarations in line with company and legal guidelines for all shipments
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with Company QHSSE guidelines
- Ensure full compliance with all legislative process (e.g.: clearance instructions, HS code management, FCL & LCL export documentation, EUR1 & C of O’s.)
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss