£22-25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience working as an export clerk or similar
- Production or distribution dispatch/shipping environment experience would be ideal
- Ideally GTA and/or SAP computer system experience
- GCSE Mathematics, English and Geography – A* to C grades
- Knowledge of Export procedures and trade compliance
- Ability to organize their work and focus on meeting targets
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to interface with team members and other departments
- Good numeracy – ability to accurately prepare sales invoices and other shipping documents
- Ability to access information (and modify to required standards) using automated systems (e.g., windows based computer, GTA and SAP).
You will be responsible for preparing necessary documentation to enable export shipments in compliance with the relevant customs practices. Duties will include...
- Liaison with freight forwarders and sales functions, ensuring customers’ orders are shipped within the expected time frame.
- Resolving issues with freight forwarders and communicating changes to the business.
- Processing relevant shipping documents for EU road, air and parcel shipments through the GTA and SAP systems.
- Interacting with the relevant freight forwarders and making bookings, resolving issues.
- Working with the warehouse and customer service team to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and issues are communicated.
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly Intrastat reports to HMRC
- Managing the POD data for revenue recognition at month end
Our client is a global engineering manufacturing company. They are the leader in their field and recognised globally for their products, service, technical ability, engineering, design, innovation, R&D and manufacturing systems. With clients across the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising & transportation markets they have a wide influence spectrum & reach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive & forward thinking organisation that can provide projects that will excite, challenge & push you to drive both the role & yourself to the next level. In return for this they can offer exciting career opportunities & development within a professional environment.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.