Salary: £10.22 per hour
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 3.30pm
Location: - Batley
To ensure that export customer needs are fully and that a high standard of clerical support is achieved within the department.
- To organise and prioritise workload on a daily basis.
- To be responsible for Export Accounts – queries/orders/despatches by courier/air/sea
- To assist customers with queries by telephone/fax/e-mail etc
- To ensure all daily deliveries and forward delivery requirements are recorded on the export wall board and follow-up as appropriate.
- To liase with production department for special order requirements or refer to Export Manager for particular assistance.
- To invoice and arrange despatch of export orders on a daily basis and to ensure a fair allocation of despatches is achieved – whether of a simple or more complex nature.
- To assist with collation of samples/mail-shots as necessary.
- To carry out any other duties that may be asked of you.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- YOU MUST HAVE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE.
- Manufacturing experience would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills are vital.
- Experience working in a transport environment is crucial.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Works well with a team environment
- Is proactive
- Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.