£60,000-£75,000 Dependent on Experience
Standard Working Hours: 08:30-16:30 Monday-Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Significant relevant engineering experience
- Extensive engineering/project management experience
- Technical knowledge of aspects of engineering within a facilities and manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing multiple teams and mentoring them.
- Experience of staff development
- Experienced driver of continuous improvement activity
- HND / Degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- Management of resource and assets in across facilities, manufacturing and projects to deliver a cohesive, highly effective operational department.
- Deliver systems and assets exhibiting a highly stable, high volume output within an efficient cost structure.
- Management of resource to bring all major projects and installs to completion on time and to budget.
- Ensure the engineering groups comply with current health, safety and environmental legislation and with company Health Safety and Environmental Policies.
My client is an industry leader within their manufacturing niche, a rare opportunity has risen to join there engineering management team, with opportunities for internal career development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.