My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join their growing team.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
What will our next Sustaining Engineering Manager have
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a management role involving technical and people management.
- Must have a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills.
Engineering Manager Duties:
- To lead and manage the sustaining engineering department to sustain the products and install base of owned products through:
- Product maintenance (obsolescence, compliance, operations support, non conformities (FRACAS), technical communications (PIB, SIB) and customer change management),
- Continuous improvement (Projects identified and driven through quality improvement and business opportunities for released platforms)
- Focussed customer support projects (SAQ: Single Agenda for Quality: Providing focussed engineering expertise for Customer Support projects requiring immediate technical resolution through supporting problem definition, determining mitigation actions, root cause analysis and validation, corrective action design and validation and technical customer communication support)
- Translating and cascading objectives, goals, strategy and measures (OGSM) into departmental objectives and to drive team to achieve the set deliverables.
- Assure monthly status reporting to management through governance meetings and standardised reporting
- Strengthen the sustaining engineering team by demonstrating strong leadership to ensure effective recruitment and selection, objective setting, competency and organisation development.
- Identify the future talent pipeline including succession planning by coaching, mentoring and developing your team.
This is an exciting time to join a market leading company who offer a competitive benefits package.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss