Engineering Administrator -SAP
Perm Salary- £37,000-£43,000 D.O.E
Key role in responding to spares requests from the field in a timely manner, a key factor contributing to our customer experience. The complex nature of spares requires a focused and dedicated resource. This also extends to specialist knowledge and support of the wider team in relation to spares and SAP
- To drive the effective management of spares for all products managed
- Provide support to strategic projects regarding spares
- Lead the management of the spares requests from the field including:
- Managing communication on the spares request site
- Investigation into spares requests
- Raising EC for new spares requests
- Actioning / requesting new spares to be set up in SAP
- Reporting on progress / response rate in relation to spares (KPIs)
- Monitor and report key KPIs in relation to spares, including a focus on response rate and customer experience
- Expert role in management of spares in SAP including:
- Supporting the team when working on an EC that impacts spares / non-factory stock / PSG etc and determining an implementation strategy / plan
- Work closely with Customer Support and Service Product Management with regard to spares
- Assist with training for the wider Sustaining Team with regard to spares (strategy, spares identification, SAP set up, etc)
- Initiate, drive and/or support improvement initiative
Qualifications and Experience:
- High level of customer awareness, and a good understanding of commercial factors and the service business
- Exhibits behaviours to drive customer success, and maintains customer focus throughout
- Takes initiative and able to think strategically to drive and/or support improvements
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English with the ability to explain complex issues in non-technical language
- Demonstrates strong self-awareness and self-regulation especially under times of pressure
- High levels of self-motivation with the ability to see projects and tasks through to completion
- Creative, Tenacious, Out of the box thinker, Can-do attitude, Professional, Communicator at all levels, Motivated, Ambitious, Self-starter, Positive outlook, Excellent team engagement
- At least five years recent experience in a technical position, ideally with a service focus
- Experience of the Semiconductor or electronics industry preferred but not essential
- Business or technically based degree preferable.
- Assertive, diplomatic with a good appreciation of business and commercial issues.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss