Electronics Test Support Technician (6-month contract)
£26 - £35 p/h
We are working with a client who is a leading manufacturer within their field. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Test Support Technicianto join their ever-expanding team on a 6-month contract.
Electronics Test Support Technician Duties:
- Work with PCA manufacturing engineers to progress FTTFR reduction projects.
- Inspect test fixtures for long-travel or removed probes and feedback to the supplier to ensure all records are kept up to date for ongoing improvement
- Carry out re-probing and re-gasketing of Products
- Responsible for carrying out the over hall of PCA fixtures ¼ and ¾ life points.
- Responsible for carrying out annual inspection and testing
- Carry out fixture repairs flagged up during maintenance over hall
- Manage spares and stocks inventory
- Organise ATE backing pump maintenance.
- Maintain Test Support workshop.
- Assisting with the Build and Commissioning
- Initial first level investigation on failed functional test systems.
Electronics Test Support Requirements:
- Education level: A-level NVQ level 3, or ONC in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent).
- Be able to read circuit diagrams
- An eye for detail with a methodical approach
- Ability to accurately interpret and follow technical instructions.
- Bonus up to 7.5% bonus
- 25 days holiday and your bank holidays
- Cash health plan
- Pension with a company contribution of up to 8%
- Life Assurance of 4 x basic salary
- Employee Referral scheme
- Training, Learning and Development throughout
- Thriving Wellbeing Program supporting physical health, mental wellbeing, social connectiveness and sense of purpose.
- Support for formal qualifications and professional development
- Recognition and Reward program
- Some sponsored professional qualifications such as Chartered Engineer (CEng), CIPS, CIPD
- Free parking
- Fitness App, with streamer-able classes, discounted membership with some national gyms.
- Subsidised canteen
- Social events
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial. View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss