£31,900 - £45,800
Our Global leading client Is looking to bring in a number Engineers from Engineer level up to Lead level. These roles have come about due to expansion and growth of the business and the team.
Electronics Engineer Duties:
- Responsible for Investigating issues with internal production, inter-site return and field returned products, producing 8D reports where required.
- Provide advice on, and testing of, replacement parts to cover any component obsolescence or supply issues for all E-Parts designed
- Carry out data analysis to track trends and ensure that failure modes are being resolved effectively.
- Ensuring all investigation workloads of the NCR team are managed and addressed in a timely fashion
- The ability to work from schematic drawings
- Explain and present to key accounts teams and customers the findings of any investigations.
- Able to manage own workload and Prioritising teams’ workload.
- Propose, obtain agreement and implement Copy Exact changes as required to ensure no customer non-conformities or interruptions to E-Part manufacturing.
- Work in partnership with the Lead Engineer for Escalations, in transfer of workload relating to significant safety or quality high level issues over to the escalations team. Ensuring all current information is handed over smoothly and H&S issues highlighted.
- Carry out and report on evaluation and compliance testing to EN Standards (e.g. EMC and Electrical Safety) for new and existing products.
- Resolve Customer, Sales and Service Teams’ product application enquiries and issues, providing final level support via escalation to Technical specialists when required.
- Strong working knowledge in a similar role with exposure to a broad range of digital and analogue circuit types
- Electronic engineering background, including knowledge of circuit diagrams and the ability to identify the function of various types of analogue and digital circuit components; some design experience highly advantageous.
- Be able to fault find down to component level and determine the root cause for failure/damage in the associated circuit. Be able to propose solutions to problems discovered including circuit design changes where required.
- Producing reports on the findings to feed back to customers or the technology team. Experience in producing 8D reports advantageous
- Broad electronics knowledge including microcontrollers, embedded software, digital and analogue circuits, serial communications, power electronics, switch mode power supplies.
- Competent to work on high voltage single phase and 3-phase circuits.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Education level: A-level NVQ level 3, or ONC in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent).
- Be able to read circuit diagrams
- An eye for detail with a mathodical approach
- Ability to accurately interpret and follow technical instructions.
- Pension with an employer contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus starting at 7.5%
- Relocation package if applicable
- Flexible working
- Health Cash plan, worth up to £860 per year
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued recognition programme, earning gifts, vouchers, and long service awards
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Wellbeing programme supporting, physical health, mental wellbeing, social connectedness, and sense of purpose
- Running club
- Fitness app, with stream-able classes
- Free fruit
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial. View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss