The Ideal Candidate MUST Have
• 2 years proven experience as an electrician
• C&G NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification or equivalent
• C&G 2382 - 18th Edition BS7671
• C&G 2394/2395 Inspection and Testing
• Excellent customers service skills
• A professional approach to all aspects of work
• Self-starter, independent and innovative
• Willing to learn and develop to progress your career in a fast-growing company and industry
• Full valid driving licence
• Must be willing to travel / work away when necessary
• An understanding of industry regulations
• Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the EV sector.
• Experience installing domestic earth electrodes
• Experience installing earth electrodes on commercial installations
• C&G 2919-01 Electric Car / Vehicle Charging Point Installers Course
• PASMA and IPAF
In Return The Company Will Provide.
• Competitive salary
• Career progression
• Van and fuel card
Our client is looking for candidates who have worked within the EV industry. They are also happy to consider other renewable energy backgrounds and people who are looking to move into EV. The Role: Installation of EV Charging Points around the UK.
Responsible for installing and maintaining the network of electric vehicle charge points.
Installing electrical devices in domestic and commercial locations
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.