Role: E&I Engineer
£50,000 + Benefits
Contract: Permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Salary: Competitive salary with excellent corporate benefits package
You will work as part of the site Central Maintenance team; this permanent role ensures that COMAH plants are running efficiently and safely by providing a high-quality engineering service. The day-to-day duties will include…
- Providing day-to-day engineering support to the maintenance team.
- Developing suitable site maintenance regimes, systems, and records.
- Specifying and provisioning essential spares for production plant continuity.
- Working with specialist contractors and internal teams to maintain site infrastructure.
- Providing project engineering service (design, installation, and commissioning) for site E&I projects, including identifying and initiating plant/process improvement projects.
- Planning maintenance activities for site shutdown periods.
- Developing skills and site knowledge to provide effective cover for the Senior E&I Engineer.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Level 4 minimum HNC or HND qualified, or graduate level Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, with instrumentation bias.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant industrial (process industries) environments, or an E&I project environment with significant on-site process industries experience.
- Experience with the COMAH site or COMAH project is a plus
- Hazardous area (ATEX experience/COMPEX training) is a plus.
- High Voltage electrical infrastructure switching/maintenance experience is a plus
Our client is a large manufacturer with a global presence. They are keen to hire an experienced E&I Engineer and can offer progression into a Senior role or Management position.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss