Electrical Team Leader
(Salary dependent on Experience)
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field, is seeking an experienced Electrical Team Leader to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead the Electrical Production team, providing support and technical assistance, in order to meet internal and external customer demands.
Electrical Team Leader Essential Requirements:
- BTEC/NVQ Level 3/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven electrical panel wiring experience
- Experience with electrical fitting and installation
- Experience supervising a team, ideally as a working supervisor
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Sound understanding of the principles of Lean manufacturing
- Clear Communicator
- Passion for quality
- Can do attitude
- Expert problem solver
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Electrical Team Leader Desirable Skills:
- Oil and Gas installation experience
- Experienced with mechanical assembly
- Familiar with ATEX installation
- ILM Level 3 in Management or equivalent
- CompEX training
Electrical Team Leader Responsibilities:
- To supervise and organise the day to day running of an electrical production team ensuring delivery of planned output, productivity and quality standards are achieved
- To be an active member of the team producing both panel and skid assemblies
- To promote and drive continuous improvement activities
- To promote and uphold company health and safety standards
- 33 Days holiday plus bank plus your Birthday off
- Forward thinking company who have experienced year on year growth
- Summer away days
- Company bonus scheme
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.