Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire
Salary: £34000 to £34000 28 Days Holiday, Company Pension
Hours: 8am - 5pm (1.30pm fri),
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- An Electrical based apprenticeship
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Installation and Wiring Experience
- Plant Machine and Facilities Maintenance Experience
- Panels & control Systems Experience
- Familiar with PLC controls and programming
- Knowledge of PID temperature controls
- Able to work over when required
- Available for out of hours (breakdown system on a rota)
- Able to work over several sites (all West Yorkshire based)
The position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Installation and wiring
- Facilities maintenance
- Plant and machinery
- Panels and control systems
- Breakdowns and repairs
Well established and stable, this company have a reputation for developing their staff through training and progression.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.