Electrical Engineer – Temporary
Up to max of £45ph Umbrella. £30ph PAYE
The purpose of the role is to work with other electrical engineers and designers to: Develop control system specifications, Produce design brief for electrical drafting, Specification of components, Preparation of bills of materials, Organisation and supervision of third-party electrical safety assessments.
- Organising workloads for electrical and mechanical designers
- Checking, and releasing of documentation produced by your team
- Ensuring that projects meet project timelines
- Creating and modifying electrical schematics, Single line, and block diagrams.
- Producing assembly drawings for control panels and looms.
- Creation of other documentation using MS Office software to support the manufacturing process such as bills of materials, wiring schedules and cutting lists.
Skills and Experience
- You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD Electrical to produce schematics.
- Creation of 2D drawings using AutoCAD for loom assemblies.
- Experience specifically in using Autodesk Vault would also be an advantage.
- Ensure high-quality designs and drawings are produced to the relevant international and industry standards
- Experience with CATIA and Catia Cable and Harness would also be an advantage
- Organisation and supervision of prototype product fabrication
- Support product testing in the factory
- Produce new accurate electrical documentation
- Modify and update existing electrical documentation
- Meet project timelines
- Investigate alternative components
- Help reduce cost and production lead times
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss