Our Client is one of the EU’s leading manufacturers for customised lighting and electrical components.
HX6 Sowerby Bridge
7.30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am-12.30pm Friday
£8.21 per hour, overtime available
- Soldering circuit boards and wiring
- Identify problems within the products
- Quality control
What we are looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in gaming
- Highly motivated & organised, with a flexible approach to work
- An understanding of tools and craftsmanship
- Good attention to detail, as a high level of accuracy is essential
- The ability to work using your own initiative and within a team environment
- A quick learner with the ability to work under pressure & towards deadlines
- An interest in progression, willing to tackle new challenges within their work role
- Dextrous and able to work with small delicate products
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can call the PROMAN office on 01422 387319
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.