Job Title: Electronics Team Leader
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 5% pension, 25 Days Hol, On Site Parking
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm
To be considered for the role of Electrical Team Leader, you will need the following:
- Experience in Electrical & Electronic Installations, 12V high current circuits and DC motors, single phase and 3 phase AC motors, spec wiring from circuit diagrams, solder on PCB's, knowledge of electro/mechanical machinery and relay logic
- The successful candidate will be a key person within the Electronics Department, providing leadership & technical support for the manufacturing department, ensuring tasks move efficiently through our manufacturing processes. Stock Management skills are also extremely desirable.
- Previous experience as a Production Team Leader is essential, combined with the ability to problem solve and manufacture to our detailed technical documentation. Computer literacy including using MS Word and Excel.
- As a prerequisite for this position, candidates must be qualified to a minimum BTEC NC level in an Electrical/Electronics discipline and be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment, good communications skills to be able to work within this high-pressure, time critical environment.
The position of Electrical Team Leader will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Using your electronics and leadership knowledge, you will be responsible for a small team of Technicians on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they produce high quality Electrical and Electronic components, assemblies to the required specification, within the time scales set.
- Closely working for and with our Electrical & Electronics Supervisor.
- Leading by example and working with the team to improve output.
- Identifying training and development issues for the team.
- Implmenting and promoting all new and existing company policies and procedures to the team.
This company are going through a period of sustained growth and operate in a niche market sector.
They have very low staff turnover and hold a reputation for developing employees.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.