Job Title: Drawing Office Administrator
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £16,863 (increasing after 3 month probation)
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30 – 17.00/Fri 8.30 – 16.30
Contract type – Permeant.
Reporting to the Drawing Office Team Leader the successful candidate will be responsible for the production and checking of CAD drawings and planning sheets for the fabrication plant. Duties will include;
- Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
- Providing on time accurate drawings for fabricators/production team
- Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
- Completing internal Process Planning Sheets
- Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
- Providing direct and clear communication to the production team
- No previous Drawing Office experience is necessary full training will be given however previous experience or knowledge of AutoCad systems or similar is advantageous.
- Ideally needs to have strong administration skills.
- Candidates will be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and being well organised.
- Candidates must also be comfortable interpreting and evaluating data and information from various sources.
- Must have excellent communication
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own.
- Ideally come from a fast paced environment and used to dealing with high volumes.
- You must also be a team player with a flexible can do approach.
My client is the UK’s largest manufacturer within their field. As a result of continued success and planned growth they are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to complement their existing Drawing Office team.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.