Document Packers Required for ongoing work
Our Client is a software and outsourcing business with extensive experience in the public sector. They are a true market leader of document digitisation enabling organisations to transform their business, free up much needed space and improve efficiency.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:-
- To complete document packing tasks on client sites
- Traveling to client sites, staying away from home (accommodation and meals provided)
- Working hours away would be from 8am till 5pm but these can be change depending on the requirement
- Ensure work is processed to targets set by management and in line with agreed processes and procedures, ensuring maximum productivity and quality is achieved
- Accurately complete time sheets
- Operate within Company data security and H&S procedures
- Follow company procedures, identify areas which are problematic and raise to line manager for corrective action to be taken as necessary
To apply for these roles, please send a copy of your up to date CV or call us on 01158 383853
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.