Up to £25,000 DOE
Monday – Friday 0800 – 1600
Proman is currently working with a large e-Commerce business to appoint an experienced Dispatch Supervisor.
Managing a team of up to 30 staff, the successful Dispatch Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all customer and client deliveries are processed, dispatched, and meet the service level agreements in place for each service.
The successful Dispatch Supervisor will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good supervisory skills with high level of focus, energy and drive
- Good computer skills and ability to work with 3rd party propriety systems
- Some experience working in a dispatch facility
- Implementing and promoting Health and Safety
- Resource Management including absence management, holiday management and working to a budget
- Excellent organisational skills
Principle Responsibilities will include:
- Management of flexible local dispatch teams of approximately 20-30 staff
- Managing queues of orders containing orders ready to be shipped
- Liaising with Procurement on sourcing of packaging materials, branded boxes, non-manufactured goods, and equipment for efficient operation of the section
- Reporting issues and concern to courier service providers
- Regular auditing and stock control of items within Dispatch
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.