Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Trafford Park, Manchester
You will be responsible for processing embroidery orders and the editing of digitised customer artwork.
Working quickly, accurately with a creative flair is a must for this role.
- Accurately process orders, raising any issues to the customer and in turn liaising with the customer to resolve them
- Ensure all orders are processed within the artwork team’s service level targetsfor speed and quality and cost
- Providing excellent customer service when assisting customers over the phone or via email
- Send logos to the digitizer when they cannot be completed internally
- Liaise with digitizers to ensure any issues or late orders are resolved accordingly
- Send proof’s to customers and chase approval
- Basic digitisation of logo’s using Wilcom software
- Experience of working with various software advantageous (Illustrator/Wilcom/Photoshop)
- Must have experience working with high attention to detail
- Very good understanding of the embroidery process and limitations
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential
- Must be computer literate
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer focus and commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction
- The ability to work to targets and achieve KPI’s
- Excellent prioritisation skills and able to juggle competing demands
- To be accepting to change and have a can-do attitude at all times
My Client, who is a leading manufacturer within their field, is seeking an experienced Digitiser to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
PROMANacts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our websitehttp://www.proman-uk.com/and follow us on LinkedIn.